A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
semi headache rack
69" x 70"
LOT LOCATION: ROW 6
PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE LLC
LOCATION: 20217 HWY 95, Wilder, ID 83676 -- 4 Miles west of Greenleaf. From I-84 exit 27 go south on Centennial then west on Simplot Blvd (Hwy 19) through the town of Greenleaf 4 miles west and turn left onto HWY 95 -- signs posted for New Lot.
SOME ITEMS WILL NOT BE LOCATED ON SITE. Those locations will be noted in the item description.
*** FOR AUCTION SPECIFIC DETAILS: Buyer's premium, payment dates, credit card policies, preview & load out dates and times. ~ Please view all the information lots and easy information icons buttons at the top.
INTERNET CONNECTION: Our new software is cloud based. All bidding is online with your personal device. Bidding online will require an active and stable connection to the Internet in order to function correctly. It is therefore your responsibility to ensure that you have at all times an active and stable Internet connection. Our website is monitored for best and successful bidding. Pickett Auction Service is not responsible for internet connection or technology disruption resulting in loss of bids. Pickett Auction does reserve the right to pause the bidding if technology disruption affects the bidding software.
Please DO NOT mail your payment.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVOICE BY EMAIL & BY LOGGING INTO YOUR BIDDING ACCOUNT -- Your credit card IS NOT automatically charged. Cash, Visa, M/C, Discover, & Debit Card. (4% fee on all cards) Check or Check by Phone. Wire Transfer (fees may apply). **WE NO LONGER ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS**
Invoices will be emailed and will show up in your bidding account to all winning bidders within 2 hours of the completion of the auction.
**IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE AN INVOICE ~ CALL OUR OFFICE AT 208-455-1419** Invoices unsettled after the due date will be charged to credit card at registration. Be sure you are prepared and capable of paying immediately as bids are not conditional upon financing. Please review the payment due dates again for clarity. There is an additional 4% fee for payment by credit/debit card. Your invoice total will not reflect the additional 4% if paying by credit/debit card. This amount is to be added at time of payment. 10% Buyer's premium will be charged up to a maximum premium of $500 per item.
Pickett Auction Service management acts as agents for the sellers and assume no liability for either buyers or sellers. Any representations made by the management are made on behalf of the seller. Pickett Auction Service acts only as a medium between buyer and seller and may not be held liable financially or otherwise for any failure any warranties expressed or implied as set forth in these terms and conditions. Every effort has been made to address correctness of the auction items. All items sold “AS IS”
Pickett Auction Service does not assume responsibility for errors or omissions as all items are available for bidder preview and inspection.
Registration: All buyers will register to bid through the website. Bidders will establish a username and password. A credit card authorization (authorizing PAS to use if payment is not received by due date) will be required at time of registration. The credit card will not be used for payment automatically, an invoice will be emailed to successful buyers at the close of auction and payments will be accepted as bidders prefer. Please be sure that you have SUCCESSFULLY completed the credit card authorization prior to bidding. If you wait until the last minute to perform this operation you may be late to bid on your desired lots.
**NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE** We do not have shipping staff. Due to our Lot location and set up, we are unable to accommodate shipping.
TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE MADE BY BUYER
Bigger Items needing Transport: It is buyers' responsibility to contact, schedule and communicate load out days and times for items to be picked up. Your items will be loaded as Pictured. We do not commit to binding, wrapping, or securing your load for transport. PLEASE CALL 208-455-1419 AND COMMUNICATE THE NEEDS SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING, Thank you!
LOAD OUT SERVICE & APPROVAL: Pickett Auction Service provides both staff and EQUIPMENT to load your auction items. We are here to ASSIST you. It is the customer's responsibility to bring their own tools, pallets, posts, stickers, or straps for hauling materials - we do not provide these. Please plan your trip accordingly for safe and legal hauling. If customers provide improper equipment or vehicles
*** We reserve the right to deem a load unsafe and can discontinue load out completion. ***If more than one trip is required that should not be a problem. Call our office if you have further questions 208-455-1419
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase items that need to be hand loaded into HORSE TRAILER or ENCLOSED TRAILER - you will need to bring your own labor to hand load. Most of our auction items are managed with load out equipment. Some smaller items are easily managed into single vehicles without a lot of time consumed. -- We normally have a very high volume of customers at load out with more than normal staff available to ASSIST. WE WILL NOT be able to HAND LOAD: Lumber -- pipe -- materials -- etc. these are not easily managed with our load out equipment. Flatbeds and other similar trailers are recommended and best for loading. Plan to bring your own helpers if necessary. It is also the responsibility of the bidder to bring tie down supplies and do the securing etc. Thank You. - You can contact our office for referral of transport services.
At completion of picking up your items each customer will be asked to sign approved loadout.
NEW NOTICE: Items NOT picked up after 14 days from the auction closing PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE WILL CHARGE a lot storage fee of $25 dollars a day until you are able to pick up your item(s). Storage fees are due at the time you pick up. If you have trouble making the load out time, please call us to make arrangements. If items are not picked up during scheduled load out time or arrangements have not been made by the buyer, the items will be considered abandoned and will be removed by Pickett Auction Service at the buyer's expense. Please if you cannot adhere to this requirement please do not bid!!!! NO ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED UNTIL SETTLED FOR IN FULL.
Announcement: All descriptions are believed to be accurate. However, no liability for accuracy, measurements, errors, or omissions is assumed by the sell, closing agent nor Auctioneer. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information and condition of items. All items are sold as is where is, with no warranties or guarantees of any kind! BE SURE TO PREVIEW THE AUCTION or call with questions.
Fraudulent bidders / Unpaid invoices: By bidding on items, you are entering a legal and binding contract and authorize charges to the card on file if necessary. Pickett Auction Service LLC. reserves the right, and you acknowledge and agree to its exercise of this right, to notify third parties, including law enforcement authorities, credit bureaus, other auction companies and industry regulators and authorities, about bidders involved with or connected to fraudulent bidding or the failure to fully pay invoices in accordance with our terms and conditions.
For any unpaid invoice Pickett Auction Service WILL turn all uncollected amounts over to a collection agency for collection OR other solution deemed necessary by Pickett Auction Service. Note: By accepting the terms and conditions of this auction you are entering into a binding contract and if you are the highest bidder on any item, you will be required to pay for the items in accordance to the terms set forth in the terms and conditions of sale.
1) INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All items sold "as is where is" with any faults. ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE BELEIVED TO BE CORRECT, THE AUCTIONEERS OR THE OWNER MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the authenticity of or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for any advertising errors, discrepancies, or inaccuracies. All Buyers are to be responsible for all inspections of items at preview times or inspection. VEHICLE CONDITION & MOTORIZED CONDITIONS ALL ITEMS SOLD "AS IS " CONDITION. MOST ITEMS ARE PRE-OWNED AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE. WE WILL TRY TO MAKE NOTE OF OBVIOUS CONDITION. THESE ITEMS DO NOT GO THRU A CHECK SYSTEM WHEN ENTERED INTO THE AUCTION. EVERY BIDDER IS ENCOURAGED TO PREVIEW AND YOU MAY BRING ALONG YOUR OWN MECHANIC. ALL SALES ARE FINAL SO PLEASE INVESTIGATE PRIOR TO BIDDING.
2) PAYMENT: COMPLETE PAYMENT FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED ARE DUE AS POSTED BY THE AUCTION COMPANY. An invoice of your items purchased will be emailed to you within 2 hours of the close of the entire auction. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN INVOICE, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE 208-455-1419 PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTED: Cash, Visa, Master Card & Discover, wire transfer, or Check by phone to Pickett Auction Service. Please DO NOT MAIL your payment. There is an additional 4% fee for payment by credit/debit card to be added at time of payment. NSF CHECK FEE OF $35 WILL BE CHARGED AND BIDDING Privileges SUSPENDED. INVOICES UNSETTLED: If payment is not received by due date you authorize/permission invoice charges to the credit card on registration. LATE PAYMENT NOTICE: Late payments are subject to late fees starting at $25.00. Fees vary with invoice totals and days late.
3) 10% (Ten percent) Buyer’s premium will be added to Purchases up to a maximum premium of $500 per item.
4) Applicable Idaho Sales Tax of 6% will apply to purchases. Dealers purchasing for resale must submit resale permit number with Pickett Auction Service. ST101 provided at our office.
5) VEHICLE TITLING CHANGES: Please Read All vehicles will now be required to file additional paperwork. Report of Sale & Application for Certificate of Title (Form 502) will be processed at our office at the time of delivery. For transactions over 10,000.00 (CASH GIVEN) a federal reported form (FORM 8300) will have to be filed. Please keep that in mind when presenting CASH. The buyer that will transfer the title needs to be present to file this application. The Driver's license is needed, and signatures and application details will be processed onward to the Idaho Department of Transportation. The DMV fees will apply at the time of application. If you have questions, please contact our office 208-455-1419
6) REMOVAL: All items must be removed within the allotted time frame set forth by the Pickett Auction Service for each auction. Time frames will be strictly adhered to; if you are unable to pick up your purchased items or make arrangements for your purchased to be picked up in the time frame set forth, please do not bid on the items. Shipping arrangements can be made by the Buyer at the Buyer's expense. Buyer assumes solely all expenses, risks, and liabilities for removal of purchased items. If purchased lots are not removed in the allotted time frame the Buyer shall be liable for any moving and storage costs incurred, and if not removed, the items will be deemed abandoned. Buyers assume all risk associated with the removal of items from auction site.
7) ITEMS LEFT ON THE AUCTION LOT OVER 21 DAYS WILL BECOME PROPERTY OF PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE OR A LOT HOLDING FEE WILL BE CHARGED. ANY DEPOSIT OR PARTIAL PAYMENT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED TO THE CONTRACTED BIDDER. PLEASE DO NOT PLAN ON LEAVING YOUR AUCTION ITEM OVER 7 DAYS WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. UNPAID FOR ITEMS WILL BE HANDLED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE AUCTION SERVICE.
8) By registering as a buyer and being able to place bids on lots in this auction you agree that you have read and agree to ALL the terms and conditions set for this auction.
Wilder, Idaho 83676
BEGINS TO CLOSE @ 5PM MONDAY MAY 16TH
WELCOME TO THE NEW BIDDING PLATFORM