A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
Helpful tips on how to manage our new bidding platform for user friendliness
Some things we have learned most people do not realize. There is a blue ribbon banner near the top of the page with tabs that are very helpful:
Mobile Device-- if you are bidding from your phone, you will see more lot tiles if you turn your phone horizontal. This may give you a better view of closing lots.
Account--you can use this tab to change or update any of your information. Name-phone-email
Watchlist--each lot has a small eyeball icon-- click it and that item will appear in your watch list. This can really help condense the auction to all the items you have any interest in to avoid having to view thru over 1550 lots. If its of any interest put it in your watch list.
Bidding On--shows you which items you are bidding on and the status.
If you are new to this bidding platform and haven't developed your bidding account -- that is step 1.
If you have a bidding account with this new platform, you will still need to register for EACH auction using the same account login. Just register-- no need to develop another account.
Please try to write down or remember your login information--we can help recover, but it helps to record that for your records. You will need to Login before Bidding.
Best Place to Bid in Real Time: to stay up to date with the time and bidding status of the bids you place there are 2 spots you can bid from.
#1 The Live Auction Catalog will always keep the time, bidding information / status up to date in real time.
#2 Your Watchlist is another spot you can bid from that will keep the time, bidding information / status up to date and current.
****"Bidding On and Winning On -- DO NOT KEEP IN REAL TIME*****
Please do not plan to bid from these pages when the Live Auction Begins!
Refresh Bidding Site-- As you place bids the system will send out notifications to the email you provided, example "Bid Notice" "Auto Bid" "Out Bid" "Max Bid" just to name a few.
The link in these email notifications do not stay current with the constant movement of the auction. If you click on the link --- You will need to REFRESH the bidding site for the most current information to show.
Placing a Max Bid--A Max Bid, also know as a proxy bid, is a convenient way to bid in an online auction. Placing a Max Bid allows you to enter the maximum amount you are willing to pay for an item and our auction software will automatically bid on your behalf, moving by the set increments as other bidders bid against your entered Max Bid.
Soft Close-- If someone places a bid in the last few minutes of an auction lot closing, the end time for the specific lot is extended out about a minute.
Your invoice-- At the end of the auction --- in your bidding account --click on the word ACCOUNT tab---you will see another tab that says INVOICE--you can see your invoice there in case you do not receive an invoice in email.
Please Note: Items in Your Watchlist along with options Winning On and Bidding On will only remain in your bidding account for 24 hours after the close of auction.
Your INVOICE will stay available.
Your status of WINNING or OUTBID status will also remain on the lots when you go back and search Past Auction Catalog.
We think you are awesome! You are making it thru the change and we want to help make it as easy as we can! Good job.
PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE LLC
LOCATION: 20217 HWY 95, Wilder, ID 83676 -- 4 Miles west of Greenleaf. From I-84 exit 27 go south on Centennial then west on Simplot Blvd (Hwy 19) through the town of Greenleaf 4 miles west and turn left onto HWY 95 -- signs posted for New Lot.
SOME ITEMS WILL NOT BE LOCATED ON SITE. Those locations will be noted in the item description.
*** FOR AUCTION SPECIFIC DETAILS: Buyer's premium, payment dates, credit card policies, preview & load out dates and times. ~ Please view all the information lots and easy information icons buttons at the top.
NO PAYMENTS OR LOADING OUT WILL BE CONDUCTED DURING THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION. Please refer to Removal Times or Lots on Payment & Load Out for specific days and times.
INTERNET CONNECTION: Our new software is cloud based. All bidding is online with your personal device. Bidding online will require an active and stable connection to the Internet in order to function correctly. It is therefore your responsibility to ensure that you have at all times an active and stable Internet connection. Our website is monitored for best and successful bidding. Pickett Auction Service is not responsible for internet connection or technology disruption resulting in loss of bids. Pickett Auction does reserve the right to pause the bidding if technology disruption affects the bidding software.
Please DO NOT mail your payment.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVOICE BY EMAIL & BY LOGGING INTO YOUR BIDDING ACCOUNT -- Your credit card IS NOT automatically charged. Cash, Visa, M/C, Discover, & Debit Card. (4% fee on all cards) Check or Check by Phone. Wire Transfer (fees may apply). **WE NO LONGER ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS**
Invoices will be emailed and will show up in your bidding account to all winning bidders within 2 hours of the completion of the auction.
**IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE AN INVOICE ~ CALL OUR OFFICE AT 208-455-1419** Invoices unsettled after the due date will be charged to credit card at registration. Be sure you are prepared and capable of paying immediately as bids are not conditional upon financing. Please review the payment due dates again for clarity. There is an additional 4% fee for payment by credit/debit card. Your invoice total will not reflect the additional 4% if paying by credit/debit card. This amount is to be added at time of payment. 10% Buyer's premium will be charged up to a maximum premium of $500 per item.
Pickett Auction Service management acts as agents for the sellers and assume no liability for either buyers or sellers. Any representations made by the management are made on behalf of the seller. Pickett Auction Service acts only as a medium between buyer and seller and may not be held liable financially or otherwise for any failure any warranties expressed or implied as set forth in these terms and conditions. Every effort has been made to address correctness of the auction items. All items sold “AS IS”
Pickett Auction Service does not assume responsibility for errors or omissions as all items are available for bidder preview and inspection.
Registration: All buyers will register to bid through the website. Bidders will establish a username and password. A credit card authorization (authorizing PAS to use if payment is not received by due date) will be required at time of registration. The credit card will not be used for payment automatically, an invoice will be emailed to successful buyers at the close of auction and payments will be accepted as bidders prefer. Please be sure that you have SUCCESSFULLY completed the credit card authorization prior to bidding. If you wait until the last minute to perform this operation you may be late to bid on your desired lots.
**NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE** We do not have shipping staff. Due to our Lot location and set up, we are unable to accommodate shipping.
TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE MADE BY BUYER
Bigger Items needing Transport: It is buyers' responsibility to contact, schedule and communicate load out days and times for items to be picked up. Your items will be loaded as Pictured. We do not commit to binding, wrapping, or securing your load for transport. PLEASE CALL 208-455-1419 AND COMMUNICATE THE NEEDS SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING, Thank you!
LOAD OUT SERVICE & APPROVAL: Pickett Auction Service provides both staff and EQUIPMENT to load your auction items. We are here to ASSIST you. It is the customer's responsibility to bring their own tools, pallets, posts, stickers, or straps for hauling materials - we do not provide these. Please plan your trip accordingly for safe and legal hauling. If customers provide improper equipment or vehicles
*** We reserve the right to deem a load unsafe and can discontinue load out completion. ***If more than one trip is required that should not be a problem. Call our office if you have further questions 208-455-1419
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase items that need to be hand loaded into HORSE TRAILER or ENCLOSED TRAILER - you will need to bring your own labor to hand load. Most of our auction items are managed with load out equipment. Some smaller items are easily managed into single vehicles without a lot of time consumed. -- We normally have a very high volume of customers at load out with more than normal staff available to ASSIST. WE WILL NOT be able to HAND LOAD: Lumber -- pipe -- materials -- etc. these are not easily managed with our load out equipment. Flatbeds and other similar trailers are recommended and best for loading. Plan to bring your own helpers if necessary. It is also the responsibility of the bidder to bring tie down supplies and do the securing etc. Thank You. - You can contact our office for referral of transport services.
At completion of picking up your items each customer will be asked to sign approved loadout. - Bidder takes full responsibility and approval of load.
NEW NOTICE: Official Load Out Days are posted for each auction. Bidder's responsibility to adhere to the days and times set for each individual auction. Items NOT picked up after 14 days from the auction closing PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE WILL CHARGE a lot storage fee of $25 dollars a day until you are able to pick up your item(s). Storage fees are due at the time you pick up. If you have trouble making the load out time, please call us to make arrangements. If items are not picked up during scheduled load out time or arrangements have not been made by the buyer, the items will be considered abandoned and will be removed by Pickett Auction Service at the buyer's expense. Please if you cannot adhere to this requirement please do not bid!!!! NO ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED UNTIL SETTLED FOR IN FULL.
Announcement: All descriptions are believed to be accurate. However, no liability for accuracy, measurements, errors, or omissions is assumed by the seller, closing agent nor Auctioneer. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information and condition of items. All items are sold as is, where is, and with no warranties or guarantees of any kind! BE SURE TO PREVIEW THE AUCTION or call with questions.
Fraudulent bidders / Unpaid invoices: By bidding on items, you are entering a legal and binding contract and authorize charges to the card on file if necessary. Pickett Auction Service LLC. reserves the right, and you acknowledge and agree to its exercise of this right, to notify third parties, including law enforcement authorities, credit bureaus, other auction companies and industry regulators and authorities, about bidders involved with or connected to fraudulent bidding or the failure to fully pay invoices in accordance with our terms and conditions.
For any unpaid invoice Pickett Auction Service WILL turn all uncollected amounts over to a collection agency for collection OR other solution deemed necessary by Pickett Auction Service. Note: By accepting the terms and conditions of this auction you are entering into a binding contract and if you are the highest bidder on any item, you will be required to pay for the items in accordance to the terms set forth in the terms and conditions of sale.
1) INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All items sold "as is where is" with any faults. ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE BELEIVED TO BE CORRECT, THE AUCTIONEERS OR THE OWNER MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the authenticity of or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for any advertising errors, discrepancies, or inaccuracies. All Buyers are to be responsible for all inspections of items at preview times or inspection. VEHICLE CONDITION & MOTORIZED CONDITIONS ALL ITEMS SOLD "AS IS " CONDITION. MOST ITEMS ARE PRE-OWNED AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE. WE WILL TRY TO MAKE NOTE OF OBVIOUS CONDITION. THESE ITEMS DO NOT GO THRU A CHECK SYSTEM WHEN ENTERED INTO THE AUCTION. EVERY BIDDER IS ENCOURAGED TO PREVIEW AND YOU MAY BRING ALONG YOUR OWN MECHANIC. ALL SALES ARE FINAL SO PLEASE INVESTIGATE PRIOR TO BIDDING.
2) PAYMENT: COMPLETE PAYMENT FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED ARE DUE AS POSTED BY THE AUCTION COMPANY. An invoice of your items purchased will be emailed to you within 2 hours of the close of the entire auction. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN INVOICE, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE 208-455-1419 PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTED: Cash, Visa, Master Card & Discover, wire transfer, or Check by phone to Pickett Auction Service. Please DO NOT MAIL your payment. There is an additional 4% fee for payment by credit/debit card to be added at time of payment. NSF CHECK FEE OF $35 WILL BE CHARGED AND BIDDING Privileges SUSPENDED. INVOICES UNSETTLED: If payment is not received by due date you authorize/permission invoice charges to the credit card on registration. LATE PAYMENT NOTICE: Late payments are subject to late fees starting at $25.00. Fees vary with invoice totals and days late.
3) 10% (Ten percent) Buyer’s premium will be added to Purchases up to a maximum premium of $500 per item.
4) Applicable Idaho Sales Tax of 6% will apply to purchases. Dealers purchasing for resale must submit resale permit number with Pickett Auction Service. ST101 provided at our office.
5) VEHICLE TITLING CHANGES: Please Read All vehicles will now be required to file additional paperwork. Report of Sale & Application for Certificate of Title (Form 502) will be processed at our office at the time of delivery. For transactions over 10,000.00 (CASH GIVEN) a federal reported form (FORM 8300) will have to be filed. Please keep that in mind when presenting CASH. The buyer that will transfer the title needs to be present to file this application. The Driver's license is needed, and signatures and application details will be processed onward to the Idaho Department of Transportation. The DMV fees will apply at the time of application. Fees are subject to change per Idaho DMV State/ County regulations. If you have questions, please contact our office 208-455-1419
6) REMOVAL: All items must be removed within the allotted time frame set forth by the Pickett Auction Service for each auction. Time frames will be strictly adhered to; if you are unable to pick up your purchased items or make arrangements for your purchased to be picked up in the time frame set forth, please do not bid on the items. Shipping arrangements can be made by the Buyer at the Buyer's expense. Buyer assumes solely all expenses, risks, and liabilities for removal of purchased items. If purchased lots are not removed in the allotted time frame the Buyer shall be liable for any moving and storage costs incurred, and if not removed, the items will be deemed abandoned. Buyers assume all risk associated with the removal of items from auction site.
7) ITEMS LEFT ON THE AUCTION LOT OVER 21 DAYS WILL BECOME PROPERTY OF PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE OR A LOT HOLDING FEE WILL BE CHARGED. ANY DEPOSIT OR PARTIAL PAYMENT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED TO THE CONTRACTED BIDDER. PLEASE DO NOT PLAN ON LEAVING YOUR AUCTION ITEM OVER 7 DAYS WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. UNPAID FOR ITEMS WILL BE HANDLED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE AUCTION SERVICE.
8) By registering as a buyer and being able to place bids on lots in this auction you agree that you have read and agree to ALL the terms and conditions set for this auction.
Wilder, Idaho 83676
NO PAYMENTS OR LOADING OUT WILL BE CONDUCTED DURING THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION.
PAYMENT & LOAD OUT DAYS & TIMES
Tuesday: March 19th > 9am to 5pm
Wednesday: March 20th > 9am to 5pm
Thursday: March 21st > 9am to 5pm
Friday: March 22nd > 9am to 5pm
*****PLEASE note all times and dates******
Our service is equipped with load out equipment and staff. We can assist in loading. Please bring proper transport equipment and all tie down supplies with you. Please Note: Flatbed trailers are recommended for best loading> Most of our auction items are managed with load out equipment and loading Cargo and Enclosed Trailers may make the loading process difficult.
Extended load out dates will go into Mon March 25th & Tues March 26th> 9am to 5pm
This DOES NOT extend the payment due date - March 22, 2024 by 4pm
**NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE**
We do not have shipping staff. Due to our Lot location and set up, we are unable to accommodate shipping.
**LOAD OUT / TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE MADE BY BUYER**
Bigger Items needing Transport will be buyers' responsibility to contact, schedule and communicate load out days and times for items to be picked up. Your items will be loaded as Pictured. We do not commit to binding, wrapping, or securing your load for transport.
PLEASE CALL 208-455-1419 AND COMMUNICATE THE NEEDS SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING Thank you
AUCTION BEGINS TO CLOSE AT 3PM ON MONDAY MARCH 18th, 2024
Bidder's Responsibility to read and understand our terms and conditions. The First 10 or more lots of our auction address the number one questions many customers have. These are posted at the beginning of every auction to inform your bidding.
If you have more questions, we are happy to take your call 208-455-1419
ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS - Monday-Friday > 9AM TO 5PM
WE ARE OPEN FOR CONSIGNMENTS